Democracy is Not a Spectator Sport...Get Involved!
The League of Women Voters of Ventura County is a political organization with a rich history spanning over 60 years in the County. We never support or oppose candidates or parties. We encourage you to join us as we work to promote democracy and political responsibility at the local, state and national levels through voter education, issue advocacy and the active participation of citizens.
June 5, 2018 California Primary Election.
May 21 - Last day to register to vote in this election.
May 29 - Last day to request a "vote by mail" ballot.
Calendar of Events Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and members of LWV.
Recent Ventura County League Activities Learn More
- Future of California Elections
Useful Links to Other Sites Learn More
- Links to web sites of Leagues, government, and other entities. Links to other sites do not constitute League endorsement of the content, opinions, or information included on non-League sites.
Remember, you may bookmark any of these sites for future direct access.
Election Information Learn More
- The League of Women Voters is a non-partisan political organization that encourages informed and active participation of citizens in government. The League neither supports nor opposes candidates for public office. The listed election links do not constitute League endorsement of the contents, opinions or information included in those sites.
Join the League Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization.
Local Positions Learn More
- Positions are statements of principles agreed upon by members after a specific study process. The positions on this page are Local Positions of the League of Women Voters of Ventura County.
Donations Learn More
- Donor Contribution Form.
Latest Newsletter - VOTER Learn More
- LWV Ventura County publishes its newsletter, the VOTER, nine months of the year.
About the League Learn More
- Spells out the League mission, describes League actions and advocacy, summarizes League history, and provides site assistance for those with poor eyesight.
League Publications Learn More
- This page has links to publications of the League of Women Voters of Ventura County(LWV VC), instructions on how to access publications of the League of Women Voters of California (LWVC), and instructions on how to access publications of the League of Women Voters of the United States (LWVUS).
Mail In Ballots
If you are using a mail in ballot, be sure to check with the post office to determine the required postage!